All devices are affected except the ones listed below. All dates in 2017.
- Galaxy A3 (2016) – firmware A310FXXU3BQC2 released on March 22nd or later.
- Galaxy A5 (2016) – firmware A510FXXU4BQC1 released on March 31th or later.
- Galaxy J5 (2016) – firmware J510FNXXU2AQD2 released on April 25th.
- Galaxy S7 – firmware G930FXXU1DQD7 released on April 29th.
- Galaxy S6 – firmware G920FXXU5EQCS released on May 2nd.
There was a bug in the Native Google library BoringSSL.
A new firmware has been released. It has been fixed with N OS and M OS firmware dated May 2nd 2017 or later.
If you require further assistance please log in to www.samsungknox.com and create a ticket.