Devices must run at least Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) to apply for Samsung E-FOTA Advanced, but OS 7.0 (Nougat) or later for Samsung E-FOTA on EMM.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- How does E-FOTA Advanced prevent devices from receiving conventional over-the-air software updates?
- Which firmware versions can be downloaded via Samsung E-FOTA?
- How can I prevent or skip an OS update following device repairs at Samsung service center?
- [Video] Samsung E-FOTA: Overview
- What is Samsung E-FOTA on MDM?
- What OS features can I control by using Samsung E-FOTA?
- Can E-FOTA coordinate the available OS releases globally?
- Does E-FOTA support OS downgrade?
- Do I need a license to use E-FOTA?
- Does a forced OS update still ask the device user to approve to the update?