OS version rollbacks are prevented, therefore the device will not be downgraded but will remain at its current version.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Can E-FOTA coordinate the available OS releases globally?
- Do I need a license to use E-FOTA?
- Does a forced firmware update still ask the device user to agree to the update?
- Does E-FOTA support OS downgrade?
- How can an end user control firmware if they don't have internet connection?
- Is E-FOTA setting done as soon as the end user opens the box and sets power on?
- Is E-FOTA supported on all Samsung devices?
- What are the downloadable firmwares for E-FOTA?
- What does OS firmware released by E-FOTA include?
- What happens if some users just update OS via general FOTA? How can IT admin control then?