No. OS downgrade is currently prohibited by Samsung's policy as it may turn devices vulnerable against security attack. (Also known as "Rollback Prevention")
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- How does E-FOTA Advanced prevent devices from receiving conventional over-the-air software updates?
- Which firmware versions can be downloaded via Samsung E-FOTA?
- How can I prevent or skip an OS update following device repairs at Samsung service center?
- [Video] Samsung E-FOTA: Overview
- What is Samsung E-FOTA on MDM?
- What OS features can I control by using Samsung E-FOTA?
- Can E-FOTA coordinate the available OS releases globally?
- Does E-FOTA support OS downgrade?
- Do I need a license to use E-FOTA?
- Does a forced OS update still ask the device user to approve to the update?