No. OS downgrade is currently prohibited by Samsung's policy as it may turn devices vulnerable against security attack. (Also known as "Rollback Prevention")
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- [Video] Samsung E-FOTA: Overview
- What is Samsung E-FOTA on MDM?
- What does OS released by E-FOTA include?
- Can E-FOTA coordinate the available OS releases globally?
- Does E-FOTA support OS downgrade?
- Do I need a license to use E-FOTA?
- Does a forced OS update still ask the device user to approve to the update?
- How can I use E-FOTA if my company doesn't have internet connection?
- How to apply for Samsung E-FOTA Advanced Trial
- Is E-FOTA setting done as soon as a new device is unboxed and powered on?