E-FOTA Advanced has two types of service: Cloud type and On-Premise type. On-Premise implements its service within the company's firewall so that IT Admin can control update policy without connection to internet.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Can E-FOTA coordinate the available OS releases globally?
- Do I need a license to use E-FOTA?
- Does a forced OS update still ask the device user to approve to the update?
- Does E-FOTA support OS downgrade?
- How can I use E-FOTA if my company doesn't have internet connection?
- Is E-FOTA setting done as soon as a new device is unboxed and powered on?
- Is E-FOTA supported on all Samsung devices?
- What are the downloadable OS versions for E-FOTA?
- What does OS released by E-FOTA include?
- What happens if some users just update OS via general FOTA? How can IT admin control then?