E-FOTA Advanced has two types of service: Cloud type and On-Premise type. On-Premise implements its service within the company's firewall so that IT Admin can control update policy without connection to internet.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- How can I prevent or skip an OS update following device repairs at Samsung service center?
- [Video] Samsung E-FOTA: Overview
- What is Samsung E-FOTA on MDM?
- What OS features can I control by using Samsung E-FOTA?
- Can E-FOTA coordinate the available OS releases globally?
- Does E-FOTA support OS downgrade?
- Do I need a license to use E-FOTA?
- Does a forced OS update still ask the device user to approve to the update?
- How can I use E-FOTA if my company doesn't have internet connection?
- How to apply for Samsung E-FOTA Advanced Trial