You can easily move files from your personal space to Secure Folder.
Move to Secure Folder
- From Gallery, My Files, Contact, Voice recorder app, you can select file(s) to move.
- Tap the more menu (︙) and select Move to Secure Folder.
Please note that:
- Moved file(s) are removed from the original folder and can only be found inside Secure Folder
- Files synced with Samsung Cloud are not removed from Gallery app even after moving to Secure Folder
- Launch Secure Folder and tap Add files on the screen.
- Select file type and files to move.
- If you select Move, the file(s) will be removed from its original folder, but if you select Copy, file(s) will be copied to Secure Folder and will remain in the original folder as well.
See the Secure Folder User guide for more information on using Secure Folder.