- Verify with your EMM vendor that your email policy configuration is supported.
- Ensure that your email server is supported.
- Try to manually configure EAS outside the Knox container to verify that your EAS setup is correct.
- If you can't configure EAS outside the container, try to set up another EAS such as Office 365 using the same credentials.
- If you can't set up another EAS service, verify that there are no systems or processes in your EAS environment than can cause issues with setup such as certificate-based authentication or firewall policies.
- If you have systems or processes that may impact EAS configuration, capture log files and contact your EMM vendor.
- If setup is successful outside the container, attempt to manually set up EAS inside the container.
- If you can manually set up EAS inside the container, capture log files and email configuration details and contact your EMM vendor.