SDS IAM & EMM
The following requirements are necessary to install and configure the Samsung SDS IAM & EMM Cloud Connector:
- Local Admin Rights in your environment
- the ability to add Computer Objects to the enrollment OU
- Advanced Write all properties permission for proxy configuration and device management.
- In Active Directory Users and Computers, enable Advanced Features by going to View > Advanced Features.
- Open Properties for the user and click the Security tab.
- Click Advanced > Add.
- Enter the username of the account that will be used to run the Samsung SDS IAM & EMM Cloud Connector and click OK.
- In the Permissions dialog, select Allow for the Write all properties permission and click OK.