To sign up for KME:
2. Under My Solutions > Knox Mobile Enrollment, Click Launch.
3. Fill out the KME form with required information. Once registration is submitted your account will be sent to Samsung for approval. You will be notified via email once approved.
4. Once approved, you will be able to launch KME via the Knox Portal dashboard: My Solutions > Knox Mobile Enrollment, Click Launch.
5. When you first launch KME, you will be prompted to build an MDM profile through a quick start wizard. When building the profile select the following options:
- MDM Server URI.
Your URI is: https://[Your tenant id].cellwe.samsungknox.com/umdm, example: https://abc1234.cellwe.samsungknox.com/umdm
- Select Mandatory Authentication for Authentication Type.
- Select Add Knox related EULA.
For more details about using KME, please refer to the KME Getting Started Guide.