SDS IAM & EMM
This article explains how the IT admin can enable the share contacts and calendar settings for their employees if the option is disabled in the Knox container.
Enable the share contacts and calendars option by configuring the required policies. Follow the steps below:
- From the Samsung SDS IAM & EMM Admin Console, go to:
- Policies > Policy Settings > Mobile Device Policies > Samsung Knox Workspace Settings > Container Settings > Restriction Settings.
- In the Permit user from changing app data sync setting, select Yes.
- In the Export to personal mode, select Allowed for Contacts and S Planner.
- In the Import to Knox mode, select Allowed for Contacts and S Planner
- Click Save.