The Delete button allows you to select devices listed in the Reseller portal and delete them from the system. The Bulk delete button allows you to upload CSV files listing multiple device IDs that you can delete as a group.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Can I filter Activity logs by Upload ID?
- Do I have to specify whether I am uploading devices for Knox Configure or Knox Mobile Enrollment?
- How do I get a Knox Customer ID?
- How do I set up firewall exceptions for Knox Configure
- How do I set up my Knox Configure account for the first time?
- How long does it take to upload devices in the Knox Configure portal?
- How many devices can I upload at one time in the Knox Configure portal?
- What happens to an existing API key in the Knox Configure console when I generate a new one?
- What is the difference between Delete and Bulk delete?
- What is the difference between the Knox Customer ID and the internal customer reference?