Yes, customers receive an email when resellers upload devices for them.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- How do I set up my Knox Configure account for the first time?
- Why do I get an error message when I try to add an admin to my Knox Configure tenant?
- How do I get a Knox Customer ID?
- What is the difference between the Knox Customer ID and the internal customer reference?
- How long does it take to upload devices in the Knox Configure portal?
- Where are Knox Configure servers being hosted?
- Will customers receive an email when resellers upload devices on their behalf?
- What is the difference between Delete and Bulk delete?
- What happens to an existing API key in the Knox Configure console when I generate a new one?
- How many devices can I upload at one time in the Knox Configure portal?