A Knox license is needed to activate a Knox container on a device. Samsung's web-based Enterprise License Management (ELM) system manages the entire lifecycle of Knox licenses including ordering, license generation, activation tracking, validation, and quantity checking.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Is the Knox platform certified by the US government?
- What happens if I root my device on a device running the Knox framework?
- What is a Knox license?
- What is a Knox Warranty Bit and how is it triggered?
- What SSO options does the Knox framework support?
- Which Knox devices support attestation?
- [Video] Samsung Knox security
- [Video] Samsung Knox: Defence grade security for an open world
- [Video] Understanding Samsung Knox