No, there is no limit to the number of apps that can be installed or used in the container. . The number of apps that can run within a container is only limited by the CPU and RAM of the device.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Do you get a separate bill for data and voice used in the Knox Workspace container?
- Does the Knox Workspace container use separate storage? Will there be a specific amount of storage allocated, or can I set storage limits?
- Is Knox Workspace compatible with all Android devices and other OSes?
- Is there a limit to the number of apps within a Knox Workspace container?
- What devices currently support Knox Workspace?
- What do you mean by "backed by the hardware-based Knox platform security"?
- What do you mean when you say Knox Workspace is compatible with numerous EMM solutions?
- What happens to the Knox Workspace container if the device is rooted?
- What happens to the Knox Workspace container if the license expires?
- What information is collected when Knox Workspace communicates with the server?