Along with the cloud proxy server, you also install Samsung SDS IAM & EMM extensions to Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC) and Group Policy Management Editor (GPME).These extensions provide an easy way for you to manage your users’ mobile devices and Knox containers.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Are there any extensions that I need to install to use EMM with Active Directory?
- How do I register to get a login account for EMM?
- If I purchase Knox Premium for my employees, how can my employees manage their devices?
- Is there a 32-bit SDS IAM & EMM Connector installation package available?
- What operations can be performed from Samsung SDS IAM & EMM if a phone is stolen?
- Will installing the Samsung SDS IAM & EMM Connector create a security risk for my Active Directory environment?