No. There is no limit to the number of applications that can be blacklisted or whitelisted.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Are there any differences between cloud and Active Directory policies?
- How can I delete or disable my enterprise's Samsung SDS IAM & EMM setup?
- How do I enable USB debugging on a Knox device?
- How do I locate logs for the Samsung SDS IAM & EMM Connector?
- How much impact does the SDS IAM & EMM app have on the the phone's performance?
- If I add a new user in my Samsung SDS IAM & EMM portal, does this use up one container license?
- If I blacklist an app that has already been installed on the device, does the app get uninstalled?
- Is there a limit to the number of applications that can be blacklisted or whitelisted using SDS IAM & EMM?