Policies configured on the tenant and deployed to devices will remain active. You will, however, not be able to push new command except for the command to unenroll devices. Policies can’t be changed or removed until you’ve extended an expired license or entered a new valid license.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Are the device management features for Samsung Android devices also available on iOS and non-Samsung Android devices?
- Does Samsung access any personal information stored on Knox Manage enabled devices?
- If my enterprise stops using Knox Manage, how long does the information remain stored in the Knox Manage database?
- Is there a limit to the number of devices that can be enrolled in Knox Manage?
- Is there an on-premise version of Knox Manage?
- What happens to the tenant and enrolled devices if the Knox Manage license expires?
- Where are the Knox Manage cloud servers located? What types of information are being stored on those servers?
- Which languages are supported by the Knox Manage Admin Console?