No, you will not be able to enroll rooted Samsung devices in Knox Manage. The Knox Manage server also periodically checks if enrolled devices have been rooted. Rooted devices are highlighted in the Admin Console.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Can I enroll rooted devices in Knox Manage?
- Can I generate reports of device activity with Knox Manage?
- Can Knox Manage automatically unenroll devices that have been inactive for a certain period?
- How do I add preloaded apps into the Knox container with the Knox Manage console?
- How do I disable two-step authentication in Knox Manage ?
- How do I enable USB debugging on a Knox device?
- How do I set mobile data usage restrictions?
- If a user’s device goes missing, what are some recovery tasks that I could perform from Knox Manage?
- Where are the Knox Manage servers being hosted?