Yes, you can track and enroll rooted devices by applying compliance rules to these devices. Some device management features, however, are restricted by design for security reasons.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Can I enroll rooted devices in Knox Manage?
- Can I generate reports of device activity with Knox Manage?
- Can Knox Manage automatically unenroll devices that have been inactive for a certain period?
- How do I set mobile data usage restrictions?
- If a user’s device goes missing, what are some recovery tasks that I could perform from Knox Manage?