Technically, there is no limitation to the third-party containers you can install on a Knox device. Please note that, we cannot guarantee that multiple containers can properly coexist.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Are Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy, and NFC available inside the Knox Workspace container?
- Can I install apps directly from Google Play or from the internet browser into the Knox Workspace container?
- Can I take screenshots in the Knox Workspace?
- Can I use an Android Virtual Device (AVD) to simulate the Knox Workspace container?
- Can I use containers from different vendors simultaneously?
- Can third-party apps programmatically launch the Knox Workspace container?
- How do I activate a Knox Workspace license without an internet connection?
- How do I set up VPN's inside the Knox Workspace container?
- How do I troubleshoot Knox Platform for Enterprise issues?
- How do I update Android to a version that supports Knox Platform for Enterprise?