If you purchase the Knox Premium solution, your employees have a cloud-based User Console to remotely manage their own devices. They can remotely locate their device, lock it, or reset the password. Knox Premium provides an Admin Console for IT admins to manage their employees’ devices. With Knox Premium, you can create a new user using your employee’s enterprise email address. This sends instructions to their email inbox to set up their User Console account. They can then add their device to their account, which allows you to remotely manage the device, for example, by pushing policies and apps.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Are there any extensions that I need to install to use EMM with Active Directory?
- How do I register to get a login account for EMM?
- If I purchase Knox Premium for my employees, how can my employees manage their devices?
- Is there a 32-bit SDS IAM & EMM Connector installation package available?
- What operations can be performed from Samsung SDS IAM & EMM if a phone is stolen?
- Will installing the Samsung SDS IAM & EMM Connector create a security risk for my Active Directory environment?