Knox Configure is a cloud-based service that empowers enterprises to customize and automate the enrollment of Samsung devices purchased from authorized Samsung resellers.
Knox Platform for Enterprise
SDS IAM & EMM
As an IT admin, you must ensure that your enterprise devices have access to the following Knox servers:
- Samsung license servers — so that when you activate Knox services, devices can verify their license keys. Devices periodically check their licenses a few times a week.
- Samsung SDS IAM & EMM — if you are using EMM, so that devices can access the web-based EMM consoles and storage sites. If you are using another EMM system, you do not need to do this.
- Samsung ActiveSync Server - if you are using Exchange ActiveSync, so that the email client can successfully reach our ActiveSync servers
Samsung SDS IAM & EMM servers
If you are using Samsung SDS IAM & EMM, enable access to these servers:
- *.cloudapp.net:80 and 443
- *.centrify.com:80 and 443
- *.samsungknox.com:80 and 443
- www.public-trust.com:80 and 443
- mscrl.microsoft.com:80 and 443
- Azure Datacenters:80 and 443 or 9350 – 9354. The complete list of IPs can be downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=41653