No, Samsung can’t access any personal information on Knox Manage enabled devices. If you require technical support, you can choose to grant access to your Admin Console in order for support engineers to better understand the issue.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Are the same device management features available on Samsung Android devices also available on iOS and non-Samsung Android devices?
- Does Samsung access any personal information stored on Knox Manage enabled devices?
- If my enterprise stops using Knox Manage, how long does the information remain stored in the Knox Manage database?
- Is there a limit to the number of devices that can be enrolled in Knox Manage?
- Is there an on-premise version of Knox Manage?
- What happens to the tenant and device if the Knox Manage license expires?
- Where are the Knox Manage cloud servers located? What types of information are being stored on those servers?
- Which languages are supported by the Knox Manage Admin Console?