No, as long as you have enough licenses, there is no limit to the number of devices that you can enroll.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Are the same device management features available on Samsung Android devices also available on iOS and non-Samsung Android devices?
- Does Samsung access any personal information stored on Knox Manage enabled devices?
- If my enterprise stops using Knox Manage, how long does the information remain stored in the Knox Manage database?
- Is there a limit to the number of devices that can be enrolled in Knox Manage?
- Is there an on-premise version of Knox Manage?
- What happens to the tenant and device if the Knox Manage license expires?
- Where are the Knox Manage cloud servers located? What types of information are being stored on those servers?
- Which languages are supported by the Knox Manage Admin Console?