Delete enterprise setup
There is currently no method to completely delete your Samsung SDS IAM & EMM setup, but you can remove data from the account:
- Remove all Cloud and Active Directory user profiles from the Users tab.
- Delete all apps from the Apps tab.
- Delete all device profiles from the Devices tab.
- Delete any custom policy sets from the Policies tab.
- Delete any custom roles out of the Roles tab.
- Delete any custom reports out of the Reports tab.
- Go to Settings > Licenses and delete the license keys that are listed.
- Go to Settings > Login Suffix and delete any custom login suffixes.
- Go to Settings > Proxies and delete any Active Directory proxies that are linked to Samsung SDS IAM & EMM.
Disable enterprise setup
There is currently no way to completely remove a Samsung SDS IAM & EMM Admin Tenant, but you can submit a ticket in order to “disable” it.
When your tenant is disabled:
- You cannot log in to Admin Portal for the customer’s cloud service.
- Created users with administrator rights cannot log in to Admin Portal.
- Created users cannot log in to the user portal.
- On the user’s devices, the Samsung SDS IAM & EMM client remains installed, however, single sign-on is not provided for the web applications.
- If you have installed cloud connectors, the cloud connector blocks all communications with the cloud service.