You want to blacklist Google Chrome but still have access to Google Play.
To blacklist Google Chrome without impacting access to Google Play:
- Log in to the Samsung SDS IAM & EMM Admin Portal.
- Click Policies > Add Policy Set or click on an existing policy.
- Expand Policies > Mobile Device Policies > Samsung Knox Device Settings > Application Management .
- Under Applications that the user can/cannot launch, click Add.
- Enter com.android.chrome and click Save.
- Click Save to push the policy.
Google Chrome will not work, but Google Play will continue to work as usual.
SDS IAM & EMM
Samsung devices enrolled in SDS IAM & EMM