Knox Configure is hosted by the Amazon Web Service (AWS) in the US (for North/Central/South America and Caribbean) and Ireland (for rest of world except China and Americas).
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Does a wearable device need a network connection to receive push updates?
- How do I set up my Knox Configure account for the first time?
- Why do I get an error message when I try to add an admin to my Knox Configure tenant?
- How do I find a Knox Configure Customer ID?
- What is the difference between the Knox Customer ID and the internal customer reference?
- How long does it take to upload devices in the Knox Configure portal?
- Where are Knox Configure servers being hosted?
- Will customers receive an email when resellers upload devices on their behalf?
- What is the difference between Delete and Bulk delete?
- What happens to an existing API key in the Knox Configure console when I generate a new one?