Knox Configure is hosted by the Amazon Web Service (AWS) in the US (for North/Central/South America and Caribbean) and Ireland (for rest of world except China and Americas).
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Can I filter Activity logs by Upload ID?
- Do I have to specify whether I am uploading devices for Knox Configure or Knox Mobile Enrollment?
- How do I get a Knox Customer ID?
- How do I set up firewall exceptions for Knox Configure
- How do I set up my Knox Configure account for the first time?
- How long does it take to upload devices in the Knox Configure portal?
- How many devices can I upload at one time in the Knox Configure portal?
- What happens to an existing API key in the Knox Configure console when I generate a new one?
- What is the difference between Delete and Bulk delete?
- What is the difference between the Knox Customer ID and the internal customer reference?