If two-step authentication is enabled, an OTP (One Time Password) is sent to user's phone number and email ID when they try to log in. This OTP must be entered as the 2nd authentication password to gain access to the Knox Manage console.
Users can disable two-step authentication in the Configuration menu. To do this go to web console > Settings > Configuration > Two-step authentication > No
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Can I enroll rooted devices in Knox Manage?
- Can I generate reports of device activity with Knox Manage?
- Can Knox Manage automatically unenroll devices that have been inactive for a certain period?
- Does Knox Manage support Samsung Back up and Restore?
- How do I add preloaded apps into the Knox container with the Knox Manage console?
- How do I disable two-step authentication in Knox Manage ?
- How do I enable USB debugging on a Knox device?
- How do I prevent users from adding private Google accounts with an Android Enterprise enrollment?
- How do I set mobile data usage restrictions on a Samsung Android device?