If two-step authentication is enabled, an OTP (One Time Password) is sent to user's phone number and email ID when they try to log in. This OTP must be entered as the 2nd authentication password to gain access to the Knox Manage console.
Users can disable two-step authentication in the Configuration menu. To do this go to web console > Settings > Service > Configuration > Two-step authentication > False
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Can I enroll rooted devices in Knox Manage?
- Can I generate reports of device activity with Knox Manage?
- Can Knox Manage automatically unenroll devices that have been inactive for a certain period?
- How do I add preloaded apps into the Knox container with the Knox Manage console?
- How do I disable two-step authentication in Knox Manage ?
- How do I enable USB debugging on a Knox device?
- How do I set mobile data usage restrictions?
- If a user’s device goes missing, what are some recovery tasks that I could perform from Knox Manage?
- Where are the Knox Manage servers being hosted?