The KNOX Workspace may contain different 3rd party apps based on the region the device originates. If you would like to hide/disable these apps please use the following API from the Application Policy class.
public boolean setDisableApplication (String packageName)
If you are using a MDM to manage your devices please check with them to see if they have implemented the above API.
Note - Google services by default are disabled inside the KNOX container. If you see Google apps inside the container, please check the MDM console if any related policies are enabled.
If you need further assistance please log into www.samsungknox.com and create a ticket.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- If devices are already using other unlock methods, can they still be provisioned to use Active Directory credentials to unlock the Knox Workspace container?
- Can a Common Access Card (CAC) use SSO within the Knox Workspace container?
- Can I create an RSA Key Pair on a Knox device?
- Can I share data and resources inside a Knox Workspace container on two devices?
- Can users access the Knox Workspace container without connecting to my enterprise Active Directory network?
- How can I update the Knox Workspace Container preloaded apps to a different version without my device OS being updated?
- How can I use the Knox SSO service without an Active Directory Password?
- How do I disable/hide pre-installed apps inside Knox container programmatically?
- How do I enable speech to text in the Knox Workspace container?
- How do I enable the voice dictation feature in the Knox Workspace container?