Knox Manage Client Application update.
Knox version: All
Model number: All
Android version: All
The IT admin can control when the Knox Manage client application installed on devices will be updated.
You can update the EMM app remotely on devices using a device command. This can be found in the Knox Manage console under Devices & Users > Devices, then in one or more devices: Device command > EMM > Update system app.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Allow a specific site on a specific app using a Firewall policy
- How do I change the default value of System Session Timeout in Knox Manage?
- How do I integrate Knox Manage with Knox Mobile Enrollment?
- How do I synchronize Active Directory SCC with the Knox Manage portal?
- How to remotely update the Knox Manage client
- My current license key will expire soon, and I added a new license key. Will Knox Manage automatically migrate the new key?
- Setting per-app Firewall in Chrome on Knox Manage
- There are two license keys in the tenant. Which key is consumed when I enroll new devices?
- Unable to create a Knox container with Knox Manage
- What are the firewall exceptions that I need to configure in order to use Knox Manage?