Knox Manage Client Application update.
Knox version: All
Model number: All
Android version: All
The IT admin can control when the Knox Manage client application installed on devices will be updated.
You can update the EMM app remotely on devices using a device command. This can be found in the Knox Manage console under Devices & Users > Devices, then in one or more devices: Device command > EMM > Update system app.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Allow a specific site on a specific app using a Firewall policy
- How do I change the default value of System Session Timeout in Knox Manage?
- How do I synchronize Active Directory SCC with the Knox Manage portal?
- How to remotely update the Knox Manage client
- Unable to create a Knox container with Knox Manage
- Why am I getting the error "unable to connect to server" when trying to add multiple users to Knox Manage?
- Why can't I update my multi-app kiosk mode once it is pushed to a device?
- Why do I keep seeing the alert "attestation failed"?
- Why does the Knox Manage LDAP connection fail when there is no Samsung Cloud Connector in use, but all required ports are opened?
- Why is the Knox Manage Location Button Deactivated?