Older license keys are consumed first. After the all the seats in the older license key have been consumed, seats for the next key will be consumed.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Allow a specific site on a specific app using a Firewall policy
- How do I change the default value of System Session Timeout in Knox Manage?
- How do I integrate Knox Manage with Knox Mobile Enrollment?
- How do I synchronize Active Directory SCC with the Knox Manage portal?
- How to remotely update the Knox Manage client
- My current license key will expire soon, and I added a new license key. Will Knox Manage automatically migrate the new key?
- There are two license keys in the tenant. Which key is consumed when I enroll new devices?
- Unable to create a Knox container with Knox Manage
- What are the firewall exceptions that I need to configure in order to use Knox Manage?
- Why am I getting the error "unable to connect to server" when trying to add multiple users to Knox Manage?