The license key with the latest expiration date will be consumed first. After all the seats in that license key have been consumed, seats for the key with the second latest expiration date will be consumed.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Allow a specific site on a specific app using a Firewall policy
- How do I change the default value of System Session Timeout in Knox Manage?
- How do I integrate Knox Manage with Knox Mobile Enrollment?
- How do I synchronize Active Directory SCC with the Knox Manage portal?
- How do I use Knox Manage to set up per app firewalls to in Chrome?
- How to remotely update the Knox Manage client
- My current license key will expire soon, and I added a new license key. Will Knox Manage automatically migrate the new key?
- There are two license keys in the tenant. Which key is consumed when I enroll new devices?
- Unable to create a Knox container with Knox Manage
- What are the firewall exceptions that I need to configure in order to use Knox Manage?