Yes. On the server side, Knox Manage checks license status once a day. All devices that belong to the expired license key are automatically migrated to active license key. For devices which are disconnected and don’t receive the license key update command, IT admins can manually send the Update License command on the Knox Manage portal.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Allow a specific site on a specific app using a Firewall policy
- How do I change the default value of System Session Timeout in Knox Manage?
- How do I integrate Knox Manage with Knox Mobile Enrollment?
- How do I synchronize Active Directory SCC with the Knox Manage portal?
- How do I use Knox Manage to set up per app firewalls to in Chrome?
- How to remotely update the Knox Manage client
- My current license key will expire soon, and I added a new license key. Will Knox Manage automatically migrate the new key?
- There are two license keys in the tenant. Which key is consumed when I enroll new devices?
- Unable to create a Knox container with Knox Manage
- What are the firewall exceptions that I need to configure in order to use Knox Manage?