You can request for non-essential data to be removed from your account. Non-essential data helps the Samsung Knox team better serve your needs, but the information is not required for you to use Knox services. "Job title" is an example of non-essential data. Essential data such as your email address and your name cannot be removed unless you agree to delete your account.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- How do I update my account information?
- What kind of data does samsungknox.com collect about me?
- How do I request an export of my account data?
- What is the format of my exported account data?
- What kind of data can I request to be removed from my samsungknox.com account?
- What’s the difference between removing account data and deleting my account?
- How do I request for my samsungknox.com account to be removed?
- Can I continue to submit support tickets and use other samsungknox.com services after my account has been removed?
- What happens if I change my mind after my account has been removed?