Knox Manage uses the Amazon Web Service (AWS) for server hosting and data storage. The data processing locations are in the US, Ireland and Singapore.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Can I enroll rooted devices in Knox Manage?
- Can I generate reports of device activity with Knox Manage?
- Can Knox Manage automatically unenroll devices that have been inactive for a certain period?
- How do I add preloaded apps into the Knox container with the Knox Manage console?
- How do I disable two-step authentication in Knox Manage ?
- How do I enable USB debugging on a Knox device?
- How do I set mobile data usage restrictions?
- If a user’s device goes missing, what are some recovery tasks that I could perform from Knox Manage?
- Where are the Knox Manage servers being hosted?