No, the customer needs to sign up for Knox Configure or Knox Mobile Enrollment first, and then share their Knox Customer ID with you.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- How do I get access to the Reseller portal?
- My customer doesn't have a Knox Customer ID, can I still submit device information?
- How do I get support for the Reseller portal?
- How many devices can I upload at one time?
- How long does it take to upload devices?
- Is there a delay between uploading devices and customers seeing the devices on their portals?
- Will customers receive an email when resellers upload devices on their behalf?
- What happens when one customer has multiple resellers?