No, after you've uploaded devices for customers, they determine whether to enroll those devices in Knox Mobile Enrolment, Knox Configure, or both.
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- How do I get a Knox Customer ID?
- What is the difference between the Knox Customer ID and the Internal customer reference?
- Can I enroll the device in both Knox Mobile Enrollment and Knox Configure?
- Do I have to specify whether I am uploading devices for Knox Configure or Knox Mobile Enrollment?
- What is the difference between Delete and Bulk delete?
- How do I remove a customer from my Knox Reseller tenant?
- Can I filter Activity logs by Upload ID?
- When do I need to generate a new API key?