Knox Manage supports Android, iOS and Windows devices (Android L+, iOS 8+ and Windows 10).
ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION
- Are the device management features for Samsung Android devices also available on iOS and non-Samsung Android devices?
- Does Samsung access any personal information stored on Knox Manage enabled devices?
- If a user’s device goes missing, what are some recovery tasks that I could perform from Knox Manage?
- If my enterprise stops using Knox Manage, how long does the information remain stored in the Knox Manage database?
- Is there a limit to the number of devices that can be enrolled in Knox Manage?
- Is there an on-premise version of Knox Manage?
- What happens to the tenant and enrolled devices if the Knox Manage license expires?
- What operating systems (OS) are supported on Knox Manage?
- Where are the Knox Manage cloud servers located? What types of information are being stored on those servers?
- Where are the Knox Manage servers being hosted?