This may be due to a failing app assigned to the profile.
To troubleshoot this issue, begin by viewing the device log for error details:
- Go to Devices, and click on the DEVICES tab.
- Check the status of the target device to identify if the device failed to receive the push update.
- Select the target device.
- Click ACTION > View device log to identify the app or setting that may have caused the error.
- Refer to the Knox Configure for Wearables Admin guide for additional guidance on configuration errors.
Once you've identified the app or setting that caused the error:
- Go to Devices, under the DEVICES tab.
- Click on the target device's assigned profile.
- From the Profile configuration dashboard:
- Click APPLICATIONS or DEVICE SETTINGS to remove any settings or app from the profile which may have triggered the failure to update.
- Update the profile with a valid app.
- Push the update again.
For more information: