Knox Platform for Enterprise (KPE)
How do I disassociate a device from a Knox Platform for Enterprise license key?
If your device has been set to factory defaults, you may notice a discrepancy between your license activation count and the number of enrolled devices in your UEM console. In this case, ensure that your devices are properly disassociated from your KPE license key:
- Log in to SamsungKnox.com.
- From your dashboard, get access to the Device Deactivation tool by clicking UPGRADE ACCOUNT.
- When prompted, enter your KPE license key.
- In the left sidebar of your dashboard, click Licenses.
- Under Devices, click Device Deactivation.
- Enter your KPE license key.
- If you have a list of device IMEIs that you would like to remove, select Remove. If you have a list of device IMEIs that you would like to keep, select Keep.
NOTE – Please ensure that you have selected the correct option, as selecting Keep will disassociate all device IMEIs not included in the provided list and lock your users out of their Work Profiles.
- Download the CSV template and enter all your device IMEIs that are currently in use.
- Upload the CSV file with your device IMEIs into the Device Deactivation tool.
- Click Submit, and any devices not in the CSV file will have their corresponding license seats released.