Knox Manage (KM)
This knowledge base article describes how you can take advantage of Knox Manage (KM)’s robust features to track mobile and Wi-Fi data consumption on your fleet of devices.
With KM, you can view how much mobile data a user has consumed, or how much data a user has uploaded and downloaded through Wi-Fi. You might choose to apply device policies according to these data metrics.
How do I view the amount of data a user has consumed in Knox Manage?
- In your KM console, in the left navigation bar, select Device.
- Under Device Name, select a device to view its data consumption.
- On the Device Detail page, select the Network tab.
You can then see the Wi-Fi Transfer Data and Network Transfer Data:
- In – downloaded data
- Out – uploaded data
How do I download a report with mobile and Wi-Fi usage for all my devices?
To create and download a data usage report for your devices:
- In your KM console, in the left navigation bar, select Advanced > Report.
- Click Add to create a report.
- Fill out the Report Name and Report ID fields.
- Under Report Queries, select Device Details Information.
- Under Output Fields, click Add.
In the Add Output Field dialog box, ensure you select the Field Names as shown:
6. Click Save.
7. Click View to see your generated report.