- Knox Manage (KM)
Fully managed devices with a work profile
This knowledge base article provides steps on how to install an internal application uploaded to Knox Manage (KM) on the personal side of fully managed devices with a work profile.
How do I install an internal app uploaded to Knox Manage on the personal side of a fully managed device?
To ensure your internal app is properly installed on the personal side of your devices:
- In your KM console, go to Application > Add.
- Under Select Application Type, select Internal.
- Upload your APK and fill out the required fields. After uploading the APK, do not assign it to a group or organization.
- Go to Device.
- Select the checkbox next to the devices you want to upload your app, then click Device Command.
- In the Fully Managed tab, in the Frequently menu, select Install or Update App.
- In the Request Command window, click the Application Name of your app to select it.
- Click OK.
Your internal application is then installed in the personal space on all the devices that received the command.