- Knox Manage (KM)
- Fully managed devices with a work profile
- Android 6.0 and higher
By leveraging the Android Enterprise framework, Knox Manage (KM) introduced a new System Update feature that allows you to control when to push system updates to your fleet of Android devices.
How do I force a system update or schedule it through Knox Manage?
- In your KM console, create or edit a profile.
- Under Platform, select Android Enterprise, then click Save & Set Policy.
- On the Set Policy page, under Android Enterprise, select System.
- Navigate to the System Update policy, then select Postpone.
- Click Save & Assign.
- Select a group or organization to assign the profile to, then click Assign & Apply.
NOTE—This policy is applied device-wide and works on deployments running in device owner mode.
To learn more about the System Update configurations, see the KM admin guide.