- Knox Configure (KC) ProKiosk mode
- Android 9 (P OS) and above
- Knox 3.2 and higher
When enrolling in a Knox Configure (KC) ProKiosk profile, the home activity app launches several times, starting multiple instances of the app.
This issue can occur during initial enrollment or after a full profile push.
The home activity app is launching twice:
- The first launch occurs when ProKiosk mode is enabled.
- The second launch occurs after the profile configuration completes. KC automatically starts the home launcher before enforcing ProKiosk mode, which relaunches the home activity app.
In the next release (KCS 1.32), the Knox team is implementing a check to correct this behaviour. If the home activity app is already in the foreground, KC does not force start the home launcher.
- To learn more about KC's Kiosk mode, see the KC admin guide.
- For more information about KC releases, see the KC release notes.